1.8.12

cryptic.

In geology, the cryptic era refers to the earliest geologic evolution of the Earth and Moon.

The beginning.

Since I moved to this city, I´ve been thinking that this precise moment is the time in my life that seems like a puzzle. Like a cryptic problem with no previous evidence or solution. The moment when all that we tought was going in the right direction, maybe there is a chance that it´s not. Is it my 1/2 mid life crisis?

They say (don´t know who ¨they¨are) that from this moments in life, we get creative progress. Maybe this is it. Maybe it is just that I´m bored. Maybe I need a relationship. Maybe it´s the aquarius era (my sign by the way). Maybe the mayans were right, and this is the end ... of our life as we know it. Maybe baby.

Like Robinson Crusoe at the beginning of his tales. Just waiting for the trip that will change it all.

I read a quote by Juan Ramón Ribeyro (Lima 1929-1994), it is in spanish: "Aquí ya soy definitivamente como han querido que sea". That´s how I feel, living the same story all over again. With changes but at the end is the same.

Let´s see what happens.

I´ll definitely stay tuned.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario